/ Sunningdale, Ascot /
/ London / Berkshire / Surrey / Hampshire /
What’s it all About?
As an intuitive coach, I am highly tuned to the vibrations of people’s nervous system and psyche. By ‘tuning in’ to you, I am able to see, hear and feel things that you are not consciously aware of. I try not to edit what arises, or decide what you need or can accept – I get what I get, then offer that back to you as it comes.
But I will try to help you interpret it in your own life and we can go on to work on developing skills to allow you to act on that greater understanding and improve your life and well-being.
Psychic? Medium? Clairvoyant? Fairies at the bottom of the garden…?
What I see or feel, may be described as ‘psychic’. Some people may describe who I see and feel as ‘people’ from your past or past lives, or ‘spirit guides’. Others interpret this as manifestations of your own self.
I don’t think it matters how you describe it or what you believe (and I certainly won’t be asking you to believe anything differently). My belief is simply that your body and psyche holds all the information you need – your inner wisdom if you like. It knows what you want and what to do about it and has decided for both of us what is to be presented.
Anyone else who pops up is just helping that along the way!
- My job as an INTUITIVE is to act as a channel to tune into whatever comes up and reflect it back to you.
- My job as a COACH is then to help you develop new skills to better deal with what is uncovered and to meet the goals you seek to achieve.
Ways This Can Help?
I think the benefits of increased self-knowledge that can arise from intuitive reading are limitless really, but some specific areas include:
- Increasing your self awareness
- Developing trust in yourself
- Overcoming ‘stuckness’
- Finding the courage and energy to pursue dreams and goals
- Finding your own voice and inner confidence
- Becoming happier, more relaxed and content
- Improving your physical, emotional and mental wellbeing
- Discovering and trusting your own intuition
In Practical Terms
This might mean you are better able to:
- Start a new venture or business
- Find a new job that suits you better
- Improve your relationships
- Tackle a major project or challenge
- Improve your health
- Make other changes in your life that you want
My approach is intuitive but also highly practical. I am focused on helping you get to where you want to be and to describing whatever comes up in a down to earth way.
After a reading, if you want to continue to work with me, I can go on to help by introducing you to new habits, thoughts and ways of ‘using’ yourself that better support the life you want to live, through the very practical approach I have developed over the years with the Alexander Technique, voice and movement work.
As a professional with 30 years’ experience as a coach and teacher, I am a very safe pair of hands. And a very warm welcome awaits you in the relaxed and inspiring setting of Sherford House in Bromyard, Herefordshire!